I tag nmcil. I think everyone else I know on LJ has been tagged already.
1. Make a list of five things you can see
The tax forms I should have filled out and mailed two months ago.
A hundred or so scattered books and papers I should pick up, but won't.
2. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
No, why should I?
3. Is there anything in your fridge right now you would never eat or drink?
No. There's rarely that much in there, anyway.
4. Do you drink coffee?
No. Don't like it.
5. Do you nap a lot?
Always on Saturday and Sunday.
6. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Yvonne Craig as Batgirl.
7. What's your current fandon/obsession/addiction?
I still write Buffy-fic, so I guess it's still Buffy. It could become Dollhouse, if it isn't cancelled. *crosses fingers*
8. What are you listening to right now?
House rerun on T.V.
9. What was the last text message you received?
I don't own a messaging device, not even a cell phone.
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Basket of Kisses (a Mad Men blog)
Several other blogs of friends
Pandora (streaming music)
A couple of others that are none of yer dern bizness!
11. What was the last thing you bought?
On Sunday morning I buy my groceries for the week.
12. Astronauts or cavemen? Explain.
Cavemen. They're more willing to kill.
13. Does weather affect your mood?
Absolutely. I'm always in the best mood in October, when the weather is perfect.
14. What is your zodiac sign?
15. Name a song that makes you think of a ship/character you like lately.
The Buffy/Tara fic I've been working on forever (I'm gonna finish it! I will! It's 3/4 done now, despite my lengthy periods of procrastination, and I still love what I've done, so you'll eventually read it. I promise!) got it's title when I heard Frank Sinatra's recording of "More Than You Know."
16. Weird dream
I can never remember my dreams, but one time, after a couple of nights of insomnia, I finally got to sleep, and I dreamed that I was sleeping. How's that for meta?
17. Do you have any siblings?
Two sisters: one older, one my twin.
18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now but can't say out loud?
Go away and don't bother me.
19. What are your plans for next weekend?
Not a thing. That's how I like my weekends.
20. Say something to the person who tagged you.
I hate being tagged, but you're nice for remembering me.